Update from the Facilities Study Committee
Our sincere thanks to everyone that was able to participate in the Special Business Meeting on September 30th. We are very pleased to report that we received 62 yes votes (including 7 non-members) and 12 no votes (including 0 non-members) in response to the motion: “To continue the facilities process, including the hiring of a consultant to conduct a Readiness Survey to assess the readiness and capacity of the congregation to move forward with the Facilities Renovation Proposal.”
Based on this response, the Facilities Study Committee will ask the Coordinating Council to authorize the engagement of the Readiness Survey consultant pending the needed commitments/contributions for the Readiness Survey.
We are also pleased to report that immediately following the Special Business Meeting several people have made contributions or commitments to fund the Readiness Survey which brings our total commitment to approximately $17,500 with an additional $7,250 needed to proceed.
If you have not already made a commitment and would like to do so, please contact Steve Carpenter (firstname.lastname@example.org), David Beyerle (email@example.com), or Carl Nagy (firstname.lastname@example.org) .
The Facilities Study Committee
- Cindy Carpenter – email@example.com
- Steve Carpenter – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Steve Hathaway – email@example.com
- Phil Jones – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nicola Kiver – email@example.com
- Karen Moser – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dale Roth – email@example.com
- Ken Kline Smeltzer – firstname.lastname@example.org