UBBC Employees and Volunteers working with children and youth
Under PA Law, everyone working with children and youth need to obtain state and national clearances. In addition, everyone needs to have Mandated Reporter Training. Please see below for information on the law, clearances, and mandated reporter training.
- Here’s information about the PA Child Protective Services Law: https://www.pacode.com/secure/data/055/chapter3490/subchapatoc.html.
- The following clearances are needed for employees & volunteers working with children and youth at UBBC. If you already have clearances, please email or copy and send to Karen Moser at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use this link to obtain the following clearances: http://dhs.pa.gov/publications/findaform/childabusehistoryclearanceforms/index.htm.
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearances (CY113) *updated information
- Pennsylvania Criminal Record Checks for Employment (SP4-164)
- Pennsylvania Criminal Record Checks for Volunteers (SP4-164A)
- Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) Criminal Background Checks
- Mandated Reporter Training: Use this link for a free training: https://www.reportabusepa.pitt.edu/webapps/portal/execute/tabs/tabAction?tab_tab_group_id=_2_1
*Once you receive your clearances and training certificate; please keep the originals, and email/give a copy to Karen Moser at email@example.com. All clearances will be kept in a secure locked file.