– The Lords Supper (Bread and cup communion) the first Sunday of every month.
– The full Church of the Brethren Love Feast once a year on Maundy Thursday.
– Open Membership, recognizing the baptism of the larger Christian Church and granting membership through reaffirmation of faith and/or transfer of membership.
– Believer’s Baptism by immersion.
– Anointing for healing for those who request it.
– Opportunities to come afresh to God’s word as found in scripture.
– Forums for engaging persons around the critical issues facing our church and world.
– The prayers of the church through Sunday morning sharing and our prayer chain.
– Participation in a vital ministry of music program through choir, handbells, ensembles, and children’s and youth orchestra.
– Service opportunities in our community and world.
– Covenant study/prayer groups.